Online registration is easy! Complete the Registration form with all parent/guardian names and select any appropriate packages you may want to sign up for. If you do not have any students attending Black Mountain Middle School you can still support our PTSA. You will learn about opportunities to volunteer on campus. You can also purchase various ala carte items such as our BMMS Car Window Sticker. And, last but not least, you can join the Black Mountain PTSA!
What can you do?
- BMMS PTSA Membership – Adult family members and students can join BMMS PTSA
- Volunteer Opportunities – Please lend a helping hand. Choose how you’d like to help.
- “Hassle Free Donation” – Our only fundraiser to cover the cost of PTSA programs and services. Please check with your employer to see if they will match your donation.
- Special Family Package – Save money by taking advantage of our discounted package.
- Purchase School Magnets – BMMS Bell Schedule & Car Magnets are available for purchase.
- Secure Check Out – Pay for all your purchases via credit card, or print your receipt and pay by check. (Check payments can be dropped off at the school office.)
What is PTA? Why join PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from benefit providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more. To see a full list of benefit providers,click here to go to the national PTA website
Become a PTA member and join more than 5 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.